The new QuadGuard® Elite M10 System offers the added value of reusable cylinders for applications with above-average impact frequency.
The system meets MASH-16, Test Level 3 as a re-directive, non-gating crash cushion. The QuadGuard® Elite M10 System's cylinders are made of high density polyethylene plastic (HDPE), a material that can withstand multiple impacts before requiring replacement. The QuadGuard® Elite M10 is also available in a Wide configuration to provide TL3 protection for wider hazards.
After a typical design impact, the system is 99% to 100% reusable. A member of the QuadGuard®M10 family, the QuadGuard® Elite M10 System utilises many of the same components as the familiar QuadGuard®.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, reusable HDPE cylinders provide low lifecycle cost
- QuadGuard® Elite will self-restore after many design impacts
- Meets MASH-16, Test Level 3
- Compact design accommodates impacts up to 100km/h
- Available in 610mm (24") or 1.75m (69") wide configurations
- Even the Flex-Belt nose is reusable after most design impact