The QuadGuard M Wide is a MASH TL-3 crash cushion, able to effectively shield hazards up to 1755mm wide. Wider hazards may be accommodated by flaring outward with guardrail or concrete barrier.
The QuadGuard M Wide shares the basic architecture and a majority of components with the 610mm TL-3 QuadGuard M10, including the energy absorbing cartridges.
The QuadGuard® M Wide, as a member of the QuadGuard® family of crash cushions, consists of many of the same components as the Quad Guard®. The QuadGuard® M Wide is repairable after an impact within the MASH test standards
Features & Benefits:
- Compliant to MASH TL3.
- Able to shield hazards up to 1.75m wide
- Repairable after an impact within MASH test standards.
- High strength Quad-Beam™ panels.
- Does not use anchoring chains or tension cables.
- Consists of many of the same components as the QuadGuard family.