The SS180M is a the latest generation of ruck mounted attenuator for use on stationary or moving shadow or support vehicles.
The SS180M TMA has been assessed to MASH-16 and is accepted for use in Australia.
The unit is comprised of two lightweight aluminum cartridges contained in a potentially reusable steel support frame, and a 180° tilt feature which folds at the center to stack the two cartridge sections on top of each other.
The SS180M is designed to help absorb rear-end impacts at speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph) when impacted within MASH crash test standards. Multiple attachment options are available for standard trucks. The SS180M MASH attaches to existing Safe-Stop TMA® mounts for standard and tailgate operations.
Features & Benefits:
• MASH Test Level 3 100km/h performance
• Full 24v Electrics and LED Lighting Package
• Simplified cable-free design
• Short height while in storage mode ideal for garage storage and low overpasses.
• Replaceable, energy absorbing cartridges.
• Potentially reusable steel support frame.*
• Designed to help minimize damage from low-speed nuisance hits up to 6 mph (10 km/h).